Monday, May 7, 2012

Recovering...

Yesterday was my birthday, so with being the beach bum that I am..off we went! This time, Kayser (my bf) and I decided to bring my parents along (they don't get out much for some reason). A favorite place of ours is Monterey,CA which is about 2.5-3 hrs away but there are a lot of sights to see! The plan of attack included Cannery Row (John Steinbeck wrote a novel about this place!), Monterey Bay Aquarium, Old fisherman's warf, and the 17 Mile Drive (it is exactly what it sounds like..but the scenery is amazing!) Since I couldn't bring you all with me, I took some pictures for ya'll to enjoy!

Walking around Cannery Row...(My bunnie sweatshirt was purchased at Forever21 if you would like to buy one for yourself or someone you know ;) )

The "Jelly Experience"

The "Open Sea" Exibit with the peculiar looking sun fish swimming by..

Here's a closer look. My mom said it looks like he's saying "LOL" :o

A Spiny Sea Dragon..

"HELLO!"



Enough about stupid human adventures! haha where are the fuzzies you ask??? Here they are :)


The above picture is from an e-mail a friend sent me because it reminded her of Ben and Ceelo. B&C can be seen in the picture under it, doing what they do best..being cute and begging for raisins LOL (taken right when I got home).

Maddy was on my bed when I came home! Btw, the fleas are gone! Here she is..talk about "nose in the air!" My girl is always mad about something.."Don't you ever leave me alone again MOM!!!" *feet flick*

She jumped off the bed to settle down on the floor.."Mom, I'm having a bad hair day..and I don't care if it's your bday..get that camera out of my face!" As you wish my dear!

Ahhh talk about a warm welcome home..I love it ;) Special hello to my new follower Lorna Appleby who has a wonderful blog that I love to read myself! Thanks to Two Bunny Blog for adding me to their blogroll! As always my dear friends, take care <3





3 comments:

  1. I'm always happy to steal my friends' and blogger mates' bunnies and write them in silly stories. *Sneaks Maddy some craisins*

    Poor abused bun.. left alone ALL day when you could have been home being ignored by her! The nerve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Happy Birthdays and fun days out and about!!! :D And don't worry, Maddy, Mommi still loves you - she just needed some time to celebrate the b-day with her hu-mons. *wink, wink* xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great birthday and looks like Maddy enjoyed her day out with Mr Mick ,me and the rest of the gang!lol Speedy and Rachel

    ReplyDelete