nothing but bad news..i wish i had something good to tell you all. maddy was running a fever of 104..the dr. took out some of the fluid inside using a small needle and exxamined it under a microscope. it turned out to be pus and bacteria. from there he gave her some subcutaneous fluids, and antibiotics. he gave me the worst case scenario, that if he does the surgery and nothing can be done then the best option would be to put her to sleep..of he opens her up and there is something he can do then he will do everuthing he can to fix it..we scheduled the surgery for the next available date which unfortunately isnt until monday. i hate having ti wait that long since i want whatever it is fixed...but on the other habd..its good that i get to spend some time with my girl in case the unthinkable happens..which is not an option for me at this moment. im looking at her right now and shes taking a few small sips of water if i kniw anything, i know my girl is a fighter and if she doesnt already know how much i love her then she will figure it out this weekend. im just so sorry i didnt notice anything sooner. please please please keep her in your thoughts and prayers..and maybe say a prayer for me too because im trying to be strong, but im not too good at hiding my emotions (crying like a waterfall in front of the vet lol) i love you all and without your support i dont know what id do. sorry for all the spelling erros, i cant see anything between my tears..