Saturday, April 7, 2012

"Mom is out...

cleaning the stinky chinchilla cage!"

 So while she's outside on a beautiful day..she left me to roam, and here I am alone with the laptop! HELLO WORLD IT'S ME, MADDY! Since it is Easter Sunday tomorrow Mom&Dad took some fancy pictures of me out of the grass yesterday. They even put easter eggs out and they had little treats in them for me. The problem is, rabbit's dont have any thumbs so I guess I never got around to opening them hehe. Oh well, I have mom wrapped around my little tail and with a wiggle of my nose I got just what I wanted. I'm shedding like crazy but Mom brushes me every night so I don't get any clogs in my gut (to put it bluntly). Here are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday. Hope you enjoy them just as much as I enjoyed taking them (not very much..I just wanted to play!)...I'm gonna be famous one day I tell ya!!! Hehehe, well a girl can dream can't she?  All joking aside Happy Easter to you and yours from all of us here :)

I started out wearing this cute outfit but mom always ruins the fun and took it off. I thought I looked cute..although it kinda makes my butt look fat hehe

She told me to smile, but I don't listen :)

This was before I decided to hop away...

I stuck my tongue out to let mom&dad know how I really feel about taking pictures!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddy,Speedy here great photo's you could be a model you're so cute!mum has said that she will knitt you a scarf but she will need to know where to send it when she's finished it.How cool is that you're going to have one too!Oh and Happy Easter to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete