Sunday, October 14, 2012

thank yous and smiles!

First of all a special thank you to Speedy and his mom for giving us this awesome award!!
 
what an honor!!!

The sad thing is, I dont have enough followers to pass it on as they either already got the award also..or never update any longer! It's my fault for updating so late!

so here's something to brighten your week..they made me smile, hope they do the same for you!
laugh more! stress less! look at this happy bunny! haha

 
I was getting ready to pour more multigrain cheerios into my bowl and saw it smiling back at me! what a way to start my day! hahaha

take cate my friends...until next time :)



1 comment:

  1. it doesn't have to be given to your follows it can be given to those blogs you have a nosey at to,but hay ho,love the laughing bunny...hehe

    ReplyDelete