Tuesday, November 11, 2014

almost 6 months

Almost 6 months have passed and I still grieve for maddy. Not a day goes by that I am not reminded of her...the holes in my blankets..maddy...the pictures of her on the mantle...maddy...the screen on my phone...maddy. what an impact a little bunny can make. What I wouldn't give to kiss that fuzzy forehead again...or harass with treats until she bit me lol. Oh maddy...you made it so easy for me to love you..and so very hard to say goodbye.

I miss you every day Maddy...wish I would have caught that second abscess sooner. smudge is the cure for what ails me..and she's doing a good job at that.







1 comment:

  1. We all miss Maddy,we still have her photo's on display and at christmas the christmas one is put on display in the kitchen to share christmas with Speedy.But Smudge is just adorable,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete